The primary outcome of the Prove phase is to establish concrete evidence of a strong Product-Market fit, which will motivate your team to pursue a development initiative for either commercial or internal purposes. Along with the prototypes and revised designs, we will provide a Development Promemoria that covers the following:
- Executive summary: A concise summary of the findings and recommendations.
- Data collection: A detailed report of the key findings and insights obtained through live data gathering and user testing.
- Tech platform: Results from tech investigations and evaluation of their applicability to the initiative.
- Recommendations: Conclusions and our recommendations on how to proceed, including how to structure and conduct a development initiative.
- Roadmap: An initial product roadmap, outlining the timeline and cost estimates
- Risks: A risk assessment that highlights potential threats to the initiative and suggests methods for risk mitigation.
The Prove phase will conclude with a half-day seminar involving key stakeholders to review the results and align on the next steps.