The main outcome of Define will be one or several strong solution candidates that have been carefully validated. There will also be alignment among key stakeholders around how to capture business value.
The main deliverable will be a Product Brief that summarizes the findings and provides recommendations for how to go forward with the solution candidates. The Product Brief will include the following information:
- Solution candidates and the rationale for selecting these
- Prototype designs
- Key findings from customer- and user interviews, prototype testing, and stakeholder conversations
- Implementation guidelines
- Risks and risk mitigation
- Recommendations for further development
We will normally also include a 90-minute dialog session with key stakeholders to demonstrate the prototypes, walk through the Product Brief, and discuss what may be next.