A very important outcome of the activities will be a shared understanding of the importance of a pleasant and productive User Experience to achieve your business objectives. The activities will help to create alignment around your ambitions and the most important actions required to reach the next level.
The outcome will be documented in a comprehensive report, the User Experience Memorandum. This report will include:
- Executive summary: A high-level summary of major findings and recommendations.
- Analysis: Detailed analysis of the current strengths and areas for improvement in the product or service from a user perspective. This will include both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Recommendations: Based on key findings, we will provide actionable recommendations. These may include design changes, content improvements, or technical modifications.
- Roadmap: To support your implementation, we will propose a prioritized roadmap and guidelines.
- Best practice: If relevant, the report may also provide recommendations on how to work with continuous and data-informed UX revision in the development organization. This should often be an ongoing and iterative activity to keep up with changing user needs and preferences.
Talk with one of our Advisors