The main outcome of the modernization initiative will be a shared understanding of the benefits of modernization and the activities involved.
This will be documented in a comprehensive report, the Application Modernization Memorandum. The memorandum will include:
- Executive summary: A high-level summary of key findings and recommendations to support your decision making.
- Detailed chapters: For each important aspect of your existing application, we will identify strengths and potential areas of improvement. This will usually include both architecture, infrastructure, UX aspects, code-related issues and data.
- Strategies: We will structure and summarize all major findings and observations. Based on this and your business objectives, we will recommend the most relevant and fruitful modernization strategies for you to pursue.
- Tactics: We will provide specific implementation recommendations based on experience and good practice.
- Roadmap: The memorandum will also propose a roadmap, outlining the timelines, milestones, and rough estimates of the budgetary requirements associated with the modernization effort.
Talk with one of our Advisors