This initiative will facilitate buy-in and organizational alignment around the potential future application of AI, enabling the organization to take advantage of AI opportunities and to move forward with a clear vision. All activities will be documented in a comprehensive report, the AI Readiness Memorandum.
This memorandum will include:
- Executive summary, with our overall comments on the organization’s current and possible future state of AI capabilities.
- Strategy: An overall strategy for how to approach the identified AI opportunities.
- Key observations: Important observations and findings, including gaps and inconsistencies in different aspects of the organization’s AI capabilities.
- Priorities: Suggestions and rationale for how to focus, including a brief cost-benefit analysis.
- Capabilities: Recommendations for how to enhance and enrich capabilities if needed.
- AI governance: Overall governance issues, including recommendations on ensuring ethical and responsible use of AI and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Special topics: Depending on the findings, we will also elaborate on certain important topics. This may include
- Roadmap: A high-level roadmap with key activities and resource needs along a timeline.
Download our One-pager about AI Readiness Booster (coming soon)
Talk with one of our Advisors