The activities we recommend will be tailored to your organization’s current state, taking into account your established governance processes and level of agility. Below, we grouped the activities for each stage.
The main outcome of the Portfolio Management services will be a more agile portfolio management approach that allows for quicker response to changing business needs and improved delivery of value to customers. Within 6 months of completing the engagement, we expect to see measurable improvements in your top and bottom-line results.
You will also have facilitated a shared understanding and alignment in your organization about the importance of a new and more agile operating model; and a commitment from key executives and stakeholders to support the initiative and contribute actively.
We will deliver a comprehensive memorandum which will include the following content:
- A detailed summary of observations, findings, conclusions, decisions, and their rationale
- Maps, prototypes, blueprints, governance guidelines and other key artifacts
- Roadmap and implementation plan including timeline and resource requirements
- KPIs or other metrics that you will use to track progress and business success
- Guidance on how to embed agile principles into your organization’s culture and governance processes to ensure long-term success
Download our One-pager about Agile Portfolio Management (coming soon)
Talk with one of our Advisors